Email and CommunicationBoy Scout Troop Ole 97 uses a single email address and distribution list for all troop communications. The following details how you can be added to the list.
Steps to Becoming an Email List Member
- Make Request
- Send an email requesting addition to the list to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For the time being, copy request to webmaster goawanapapa (at) yahoo (dot) com
- Put REQUESTING EMAIL in the subject line
- Upon being added to the list, you will receive an auto-email from TroopOle97 Webmaster (Google Groups) email@example.com asking you to verify the addition of your email.
- In the verification email, click on the verify link
- Be advised: some spam filters block the verification email, so you may have to look for it.
- Whenever an email is sent to our distribution list all members of the list will receive a copy
- Hit REPLY to the reply only to the sender. Or, hit REPLY ALL to reply to the entire group
- If you would like to withdraw from the list, find the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every group email or simply send email to T97Sfirstname.lastname@example.org
All of the above messaged will be included in the verification email notification.